Saturday, February 19, 2011

In the depths of despair

Wanna cry my heart out,but cant...
Wanna end my life,but cant...
It seems my hands are bound..
Dont know how this suffering will end...
Am broken,beyond repair..
YOU ARE MY LIFE
But you fail to understand this notion of mine...
Am doomed ..
but still I LOVE YOU...
Cant force you to love me back...
I dnt know why am writing this..
Maybe am just trying to reduce the pain of my heart..
I have forgotten how to live my life..
For the first time am regretting...
Not for loving you,but for not being able to convey it to you..
I have just wanted one thing from my life...YOU..
but life is hard on me...it seems am destined for being lonely throughout my life..
But I promise you one thing,i will never be able to fall in love again...
Coz here i am all lost in the depths of despair...
I LOVE YOU...

1 comment:

  1. "Like" should be too small a word here. Its such a real account of the pains of love. I could relate my state in it. Am a fan of you Ritz.

    ReplyDelete